What to expect at your appointment
At present businesses are working in accordance with the Scottish Government and Healthcare Improvement Scotland guidelines regarding prevention of the transmission of Covid 19.
To deliver services on our premises we must ensure that all prevention of infection controls are in place for the protection of clients and our staff.
We ask that the following requirements are followed to ensure the safety of all involved:
- Emcare Travel Clinic will supply you with a Transmission Prevention Assessment form to be completed before attending our clinic. This is attached to your booking documentation. Please contact us on 0141 404 0075, option 1 if you have difficulty accessing this. Please return this form at least 24hrs in advance of your appointment.
Coming into the clinic
- Only bring essential items to the clinic. Leave unnecessary bags, coats, etc. in your car or at home.
- Please wear your own face covering when coming into clinic.
- Be aware it may not always be possible to maintain a 2m social distance.
- On arrival you will be asked to wash or sanitise your hands.
- Contact details will be required for test and trace purposes, this information will be collected as you come into our clinic. Please note this data will be held for 28 days in accordance with NHS guidelines after which point it will be deleted from our systems.
- Please attend your appointment unaccompanied. If you do bring another person they will be asked to wait outside the building.
- For a child appointment it must be a 1:1 ratio with a parent or guardian. Children should not attend unless they are receiving vaccinations.
- Please do not arrive too early for your appointment as you will be asked to wait outside.
- If you arrive late you may not be seen.
- Our nurses will be wearing masks and aprons and will have prepared the room, including sanitising surfaces prior to your arrival.
- Please pay by card.
- Conversation may be more difficult whilst wearing masks. Please say if there is anything you do not understand.
We thank you for your cooperation
From the Emcare Travel Clinic Team